Camden Middle School prepares all students to be successful in high school, to be good citizens, and to set life-long goals.
- We will ensure a safe and caring environment where all students develop skills and gain knowledge necessary to be successful in life.
- Everyone can learn.
- Education is a major building block for success.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the school, students, parents, and community.
- Everyone deserves a safe learning environment.
- Strength comes from diversity of people, resources, and programs.
- Efficient and effective operations ensure a quality environment.
- Students deserve highly qualified, motivated, and talented teachers who hold high expectations.
- Educators deserve to teach in a classroom free of disruptions and distractions.
- Student success and independence are greatly impacted by effort and attitude.
- Progress comes from willingness to change.